We are so excited about renewing the College-Aged Mission Trip this May. We have the awesome opportunity to be the first people from our church serving with a ministry contact on the Island of San Pedro, Belize. Though San Pedro is a beautiful place it has many spiritually hurts. “On Eagles Wings Ministry” works directly with individuals affected by human trafficking. We will be down there to help disciple that community and assist in furthering relationships for their ministry through a tutoring program with students from a local elementary school. We will be the wow factor!
Trip Interest Meeting:
Monday, February 6 at 7PM (before Bible Study)
Tuesday, February 7 at 7PM
To join the trip discussion group:
1. Download Zoom to your computer, simply go to https://zoom.us and click on “Login.”
2. Once logged in – use this link to connect to the meeting (you can join a meeting on your PC, Mac, iOS, or Android) or enter the Meeting ID: 123 653 746
3. If you would like to join the meeting by phone and not video, then dial:
+1 408 638 0968 (US Toll) or +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll)
Registration for this year’s trip is now closed. If you missed the registration please contact Corey or Joshua.
Travel Dates: May 13th – 18th
Costs: $1400 (airfare included)
*Extra costs may include: $105 to order a passport + $40-$60 spending money for gifts or extra expenses
Housing: We will be staying in a safe community called Ambergris Lake Villas
Forms Needed: Release Form & Background Check Form
1. Mon, April 3rd @ 7:00 – 8pm (online video chat, the hour before online bible study)
2. Thurs, April 27th @ 8:00pm (online video chat)
3. Thurs, May 11th @ 4-5:30pm (in person at MUMC)
Total amount you should have by each given date.
March 12th – $150 (deposit to hold your spot)
March 31st – $650 (needed to purchase plane tickets)
April 17th – $1100
May 1st – $1400
SAMPLE SUPPORT LETTER
Use this to let you friends and family know what you’re doing to build God’s Kingdom here on earth and how they can be a part of it.
PACKING LIST – Coming soon
DETAILED ITINERARY – Coming soon